THE WOMEN’S BUSINESS EXCHANGE ::: Alameda, CA
Women entrepreneurs have a powerful edge – each other!
Support yourself, and your business, by joining the Women’s Business Exchange.
WBE can bring new life to your business.
• Leads to generate clientele for your business.
• Support and resources from other dynamic and successful businesswomen.
• A network, a community of women like you, women who are consciously creating their lives.
• The chance to give back to your colleagues and the community.
- To foster and support the success of the individual enterprises of its members.
- To provide professional referrals and contacts.
- To mutually support, educate and encourage each other in our chosen fields.
- To create a forum for the discussion of ideas and concerns of women in business.
- To contribute a portion of the group’s annual dues income to worthy non-profit organization(s) in the community.
WBE VALUES STATEMENT
The WOMEN’S BUSINESS EXCHANGE is about Women, Support and Community.
As Women, we have a unique way of sharing, understanding and respecting each other.
The mutual support from our group empowers us to live our values, grow our vision and be successful in business.
We all strive to live a life in balance, and wish to contribute to our local community.
Meet twice a month in Alameda from 8:30 AM to 9:45 AM on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays.
• Monthly Business Book Club
• Community Service Opportunity: Seasonal Gardening at Midway Shelter
• Special Guest Speakers
• Annual WEEKEND Retreat, VISION QUEST
WBE OFFICERS for 2010
President Kerry Hargraves
Treasurer Linda Tripp
Secretary Diane Sickmen
New Member Chair Diana Simon
• Membership dues for are $100.00 per year.
• Members demonstrate willingness to contribute to the group’s success in one or more ways.
Interested in visiting a meeting of our association, at no cost?
Call Kerry Hargraves at 510-816-3443
or email ::: firstname.lastname@example.org
for information and directions.